Last month Colorado put on an awesome event #outofthedarkness walk to raise awareness and funding for suicide prevention and mental health awareness for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.See how you can participate in your local community and need make a difference to those that desperately need help.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation Awards $2.9 Million to Flint
- Funders Pitch In to Help Nonprofit News Sites Grow Donor Base
- Wheaton College Receives $10 Million for Social Entrepreneurship
- Funding Collaborative for Affordable Housing Launched
- Brown University Receives $50 Million for Translational Research
- Sloan Foundation Announces 2018 Research Fellowships