Last month Colorado put on an awesome event #outofthedarkness walk to raise awareness and funding for suicide prevention and mental health awareness for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.See how you can participate in your local community and need make a difference to those that desperately need help.
- NFWF, NOAA Award $28.9 Million to Strengthen Coastal Resilience
- More Than $350 Million Committed to Family Planning Efforts in Africa
- Grants From Donor-Advised Funds Totaled $19.08 Billion in 2017
- CZI, Koch Brothers Partner on 'Clean Slate' Initiative
- Foster Care Youth Face Barriers to Well-Being
- Success Academy Receives $10 Million to Build Middle School Capacity