We all know or have someone in our family who has had cancer. Many have beat the odds and many more unfortunately have not. If you are looking for a cause to make a difference eradicating cancer is a good one. Check out your local community and see how you can help those in need.
- Grantmaking for Human Rights Efforts Totaled $2.8 Billion in 2016
- L.A.-Based Cedars-Sinai Awards $15 Million to Safety-Net Organizations
- Nature Conservancy Acquires Four Hundred Square Miles in Appalachia
- Gates Foundation Network for School Improvement Shares Lessons Learned
- Carnegie Corporation Awards $29.1 Million in Grants
- $45 Million Raised for IDEA Charter Schools in West Texas