Was recently introduced to this Oregon based initiative which is dedicated to helping those at risk in the community. A great cause to support both locally and nationally.
- Grantmaking for Human Rights Efforts Totaled $2.8 Billion in 2016
- L.A.-Based Cedars-Sinai Awards $15 Million to Safety-Net Organizations
- Nature Conservancy Acquires Four Hundred Square Miles in Appalachia
- Gates Foundation Network for School Improvement Shares Lessons Learned
- Carnegie Corporation Awards $29.1 Million in Grants
- $45 Million Raised for IDEA Charter Schools in West Texas